CONSULT YOUR COACH ™
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information from you to identify you, to provide you with information required to service you, to ensure that we provide you with the correct feedback regarding your engagement with us, and to help us deliver a superior coaching and consultative experience. Information collected enables us to give you convenient access to our service offerings, and may help us enhance your experience.
What Information do we collect and how do we use it?
1.Information you provide: We collect information to provide more effective services. We ask for your name, email address, and other personal information when you register. We also may ask for this information at other times, such as when you enter any promotions sponsored by us and/or our partners. If you use a feature that requires payment of a fee, we collect your credit card data or payment account information.
2. Cookies: We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to your computer, thereby uniquely identifying your browser. Cookies are used to track your preferences, help you login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
3. Log information: When you access our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. User communications: When you send an email or any other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
6. Alerts: We may alert you by email or phone (through text messages/calls) to inform you about new service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
7. Public Forums: At present, there are no public forums associated with this website. Your information will not be visible to any third party individual or organization.
8. Data Security: At present, we do not collect fees through any online payment processing gateways. We may establish a payment processing gateway in the future. Under such circumstances, we do not disclose your credit card information. We do not share your email address or your personal information with third party marketers. We will offer secure pages to collect sensitive information on our order form, such as credit card information. We also use administrative, physical and technical precautions to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information stored on our system. We host the Site at a commercial-grade data center that employs extensive security practices. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Information sharing: Other than the above mentioned sharing of data related to credit card information, we only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Consult Your Coach in the following limited circumstances:
We have established a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to :
a. Satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
c. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
d. Protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Consult Your Coach™, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users subscribed to a particular product, or the number of users registered on our website. Such information does not identify you individually.
We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to our specified purposes.
How Long Do We Retain User Data?
Currently, we plan to retain user data while an account is active and for at least five years afterward. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.